17th December 2016 at 4:29 pm #622
I had a good luck to buy stock close to its recent minimum at $8.6. Later it jumped to $9.4 and then corrected back to $9.0 which I still find an attractive price. Fundamentally GoPro doesn’t looks perferct but it is a probable M&A candidate, a year ago it a take-over by Apple was massively speculated.23rd December 2016 at 10:26 pm #653
As one can readily see, the stock tried to break the level $9.6 twice but was heavily thrown back. So a risk-averse trader can put his takeprofit about $9.5
(I am, myself, not going to do it because as I previously said, I hope für M&A / takeover)
Attachments:24th January 2017 at 8:54 pm #988
GoPro reached today $9.5, so I have sold it.
Of course it might go even higher but recently it has rather fluctuated between $8.5 and 9.5 and since I expect a general market correction, I took profit.
If it goes down, I will re-enter again, I still expect M&A / takeover.3rd February 2017 at 7:01 pm #1060
GoPro is -12% down after the Q4-report was published!
And I think it will reach $8.5 again, where I am going to put my buy order.8th February 2017 at 7:34 pm #1151
It has not reached $8.5 yet but a drop today was significant. I bought a little bit since there may be a correction but I will patiently wait until it calms down before I add.6th March 2017 at 10:43 pm #1426
Forgot to report on 24.02.2017 that I sold the stock with 6.3% profit. In time, since it dropped today by to $8.00.
And again I bought very close the minimum!16th March 2017 at 7:28 pm #1431
Ride on turbulence.
After Goldman downgraded GoPro I thought that it was a good opportunity to buy. And started buying in small tranches.
Finally made infinitesimal Profit, now waiting for a opportunity to re-enter.
Date Stocks Price Trade P&L
16.03.2017 19:16 79 7,765 sell 8,08%
16.03.2017 09:18 79 7,467 sell 3,94%
14.03.2017 16:03 150 6,801 sell -5,33%
14.03.2017 14:54 155 6,786 buy N/A
13.03.2017 14:36 77 7,467 buy N/A
06.03.2017 16:43 77 7,703 buy N/A23rd June 2017 at 7:39 pm #2569
The stock is again looking attractive ($7.77) but the most cautious investors (like me) should set the buy-limit near $7.2527th June 2017 at 9:14 pm #2595
Gut recover but further growth is in question. So I would sell
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.