Recently we revied the performance of Einstein, a German trader who managed (without a leverage) to make almost 2000% in less than three years. LetYourMoneyGrow.com translates his investment grades in layman's terms:
- Tenbagger - the stock will grow ten times within 3 years.
- Doubler - the stock will grow twice with a year
- Outperformer - the stock will be better than peer group by factor 2
- Money - one may but not necessarily need to buy the stock
- No-hoper - one will neither lose nor earn money with this stock
- Pinocchio - the board does not get along with the truth
- Brief - one may but not necessarily need to sell the stock short
- Short - one can earn money if sells this stock short
- Snot - avoid buying this stock, do sell it short!
- Snot to the power of 10 - target zero, total loss, blacklist and megashort!
FinViz - an advanced stock screener (both for technical and fundamental traders)